SpainGFX
Bienvenidos a SpainGFX el foro de habla hispana donde se encuentran diversos diseñadores de todo el mundo.

Ven y forma parte de nuestra familia, encontrarás concursos, tales como la clásica FDLS y JDR así como su gran torneo MASTER!, contamos con una academia, cual objetivo es la formación de futuros taggers, ademas contamos con zona de recursos y tutoriales.

¡Únete!

Foro de Diseño Gráfico: Exposiciones, Recursos, Escuela, Tutoriales, entre otros.

CONCURSOS SEMANALES: FDLSJDRRDLC | RETOS POR MEDALLAS DE ESTILO | ESCUELA SPAINGFX |

No estás conectado. Conéctate o registrate

SpainGFX » Exhibición » Firmas | Tags » GOT

GOT

Publicar nuevo tema  Responder al tema

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo  Mensaje [Página 1 de 1.]

cooltraxx

1 GOT
el 15.07.17 11:11

Miembro Oficial
Miembro Oficial
here my SOTW tag of another bord..

Ver perfil de usuario

nareios

2 Re: GOT
el 15.07.17 14:42

Miembro Oficial
Miembro Oficial
Veo el fondo muy cargado, quizás con menos recursos de fondo y mas contraste quedaría mejor.

Ver perfil de usuario

zabuka-art

3 Re: GOT
el 15.07.17 16:25

Miembro Oficial
Miembro Oficial

The problem I see in your signatures is the use of lighting and shadows, the composition can be improved just like the fusion, but not bad. Remove the font xd

Ver perfil de usuario

cooltraxx

4 Re: GOT
el 15.07.17 16:37

Miembro Oficial
Miembro Oficial
Option if you like you can look at me deviant art times there are 400 works of mine and red clown I know since 5 jars from the scene I thank you here still the link please ..

http://cooltraxx.deviantart.com/

Ver perfil de usuario

zabuka-art

5 Re: GOT
el 15.07.17 16:43

Miembro Oficial
Miembro Oficial
@cooltraxx escribió:Option if you like you can look at me deviant art times there are 400 works of mine and red clown I know since 5 jars from the scene I thank you here still the link please ..

http://cooltraxx.deviantart.com/

The signatures are no longer mine I leave time behind, I think one ends up getting tired, after a while I think that you can not progress much more unless you move to something else, look for your own style

Ver perfil de usuario

cooltraxx

6 Re: GOT
el 15.07.17 16:52

Miembro Oficial
Miembro Oficial
I come with it well clear you have to ask times as I my style expansion are many here or on pimped which can give you answer on it

Ver perfil de usuario

MeyeR

7 Re: GOT
el 17.07.17 17:38

Admin
Admin
It looks nice, still a bit too busy I think. Try working the values a little bit more, you have everything else right!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Oh Dragh amigo mio, tremenda tag ke te te has sacado!

Ver perfil de usuario

Tvery

8 Re: GOT
el 17.07.17 23:38

Miembro Oficial
Miembro Oficial
i dont think always need to change something. I love how cootlraxx finish works, it's he own style. Dont know why you are so harsh to him. He is realy awesome artist, and i think this got tag is nice balanced quality piece, like i always wanna see from cooltraxx...
For me he is one of the best taggers around gfx world, he have effects and color full tags, maybe for some one messy , yeah, but try to do something like cootraxx do, you will find out, you cant, because he have own style to do that and make tag cooltraxy awesome. Kiu cooltraxx... :D

Ver perfil de usuario

zabuka-art

9 Re: GOT
el 18.07.17 0:42

Miembro Oficial
Miembro Oficial
@Tvery escribió:i dont think always need to change something. I love how cootlraxx finish works, it's he own style. Dont know why you are so harsh to him. He is realy awesome artist, and i think this got tag is nice balanced quality piece, like i always wanna see from cooltraxx...
For me he is one of the best taggers around gfx world, he have effects and color full tags, maybe for some one messy , yeah, but try to do something like cootraxx do, you will find out, you cant, because he have own style to do that and make tag cooltraxy awesome. Kiu cooltraxx... :D

As you can see we are harder with some more than others, for the simple reason that a new person knows that he has much to learn and needs support and encouragement to continue improving more than a criticism, instead a person who takes more time Requires another type of criticism, any artist eager to improve will be grateful to receive the most constructive criticism instead of complaining

I have been in the design world for more than ten years and believe me that this is not his style, with any practice anyone can make a signature like this, to have your own style requires peculiar features that characterize an artist, a work or an artistic period and give it a personal and recognizable personality, I can name more than 10 artists with the same style, and the one that best executed it was redclown that many have copied by their tutorials

Ver perfil de usuario

Tvery

10 Re: GOT
el 18.07.17 3:47

Miembro Oficial
Miembro Oficial
Cootlraxx is so different from red clown, so . And i cant found anyone who finishes work like it doing cooltraxx... name someone, so i can check them out. I know redclown style, and it's not cooltraxx style. Besides, we all are hobbyists, we just let us enjoy the process and please other eyes, we dont need to give someone truly something amazing that they never saw. And dont need to change or fix that not damage, cooltraxx dont need to change only because someone seems it's not interesting and such. If you dont love tagging you will never understand this kinda thing. Dont mix it with professional design. And i dont think he is aiming for profesional design, he is just enjoying in own way. Cnc like - do it differenet because  this not how i like, is lot of harsh cnc and just your personal opinion. I saw lot of this style critics in my country boards, and it's all leading to nothing. So if you dont like better dont comment then try to change peoples who style of works you will never understand. cnc like - you better do it in your style or bad things will happen, is such a wrong side to critic works, because it's not leading to anythings, is like you will say - i dont like cats, because i like dogs, so dont make cat images, just places some puppys. or -you are doing all the same - nice looking pieces, so change something, because you already know how to do this thing. such a thing you cant make it own style is wrong, all artists who is gfx for some time is doing it in own way. maybe download some psd from cooltraxx, and then from redclown, and you will see the diference in many ways.

Ver perfil de usuario

cooltraxx

11 Re: GOT
el 18.07.17 6:22

Miembro Oficial
Miembro Oficial
@option ic have no more lust on what you write I have my style probably you not I can always adversely negative then show times from you if you are 10 years already in the scene then it is funny the time you do not know or Of you no woks I see thank you for the participation and I have already told you go on my deviant and learn machs well @ Tvery thank you for your concrete feedback..bro

Ver perfil de usuario

Contenido patrocinado

12 Re: GOT

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba  Mensaje [Página 1 de 1.]

Publicar nuevo tema  Responder al tema